Thursday, July 30, 2015

SFS July 2015


Month : July
Spent   : $0
Earned: Not going to track - will try to remain within the $25 budget!
Carried forward: $25

As with the first 6 months of the SFS challenge, I'm going to be tracking my spend (if any!) in US dollars......though with the currency exchange rate being what it is....postage being what it is....and the fact that I've decided until my Chatellaine charts ordered in November last year gets here , I won't be doing any serious online purchasing.....
what was I mumbling in about........
Oh yes! I was trying to say that it is rather unlikely that I'll be making any huge purchases these few months!

This is week 2 of the old folks's stay and we're still taking each day as it happens....not only is the cliate here vastly different to Cape Town's, the people and drivers and culture is too!

I've not done any stitching this past week.....I just can't seem to get my mojo going! I'm thinking maybe just starting something new, or getting out one of the really old WIPS (or should that be UFOs!) will help get things back on track. Think I'll try that this weekend!

Hope you're all been keeping well and enjoying your stitchy time!

Take care

7 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for a zero spend month! Great job :-) Hang in there; I'm sure all the changes are rough. Good luck with your stitchy bug. Starting something new always brings mine back :-)

Meari said...

Kudos on doing well with SFS!

KimM said...

WOW! ZERO?!?!?!? I wish I had your will power…..
xxx

Angela CG said...

:)

Linda said...

Congrats on no spending Thoeria.

Linda

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Many kudos to you for stepping up to take care of your parents. It isn't easy, but things will settle down once they become acclimated. I hope you get some stitchy time soon. Mine is also pretty much non-existent because I am in the beginning stages of dejunking my house (again) and reorganizing my sewing room. But I will be happier when all that is done.

Stitching Noni said...

Hello! Goodness you have been busy.... can imagine the huge upheaval you have all been going through with getting your Mum and Dad and kitty settled! Hopefully it will all settle down soon...
Hugs xx