Friday, October 30, 2015

SFS October 2015


Month : October
Spent   : $31,75
Earned: Not going to track - will try to remain within the $25 budget!
Carried forward: $61,75

I caved......would you believe that I actually caved and bought stuff knowing that I really don't "need" anything new :(

I couldn't resist the Interweave Sale - the savings were MASSIVE and as everything was digital downloads....I went ahead and bought a few back issues of the brilliant "Piecework" magazine...and even a back issue of  "Soccupied"

PieceWork May/June 2013
 
 
PieceWork November/December 1997
 
 

PieceWork July/August 2000
 
 
 
PieceWork, July/August 2003 
 
 
 
PieceWork, July/August 2008
 
 
PieceWork March/April 2015
 
Simply Sockupied 2012
 
 
 
I also went ahead and got two "paper"magazines from my local magazine shop.....

 
Now to actually *use* these lovelies!

Have a lovely weekend all!

Take care

5 comments:

Heather said...

At least you're carrying a lot forward! And you got a lot for your budget!

Justine said...

They look difficult. Hardanger, lace, whatever next?! You are one talented lady. Well done for sticking to your budget.

Rachel Tomkins said...

Ooh, I bet you are rubbing your hands with glee regarding your new stash. Good on you for having a bit of a splurge. You would have been silly to resist such bargains! :)

Brigitte said...

Ahhhh, all these magazines look so very promising. I can sooooo well understand that you had to have them :)))

Sheryl S. said...

Oh, the Piecework magazine looks very interesting, I should have looked at the Sale more closely.