Friday, March 25, 2016

A quick note....

Sooooo.......it's the day before  the "BIG ONE".....tomorrow morning this time I will have been running for over an hour....no doubt cursing myself for being an absolute idiot....but giving it my best shot :)



Rain is predicted....and along with the wind it is going to make for an interesting morning :D

There has been limited stitching taking place.....a new start or two thanks to Jo and Rachel's wicked influencing :D Buuuttttt more about that in another post...when I can share pics!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

I'll hopefully be back next week with some stitchy news and a tale or two about the race :)

Take care


14 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good Luck!! I almost was going to say break a leg, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Have fun and I wish you NO RAIN!!
Happy Easter too.
Carol

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

You can do it!

Pull the other thread said...

Best of luck tomorrow. We will be cheering you on in spirit :)

Vickie said...

YOU are awesome! You go Thoeria!

Justine said...

Best of luck for tomorrow - will be thinking of you! Are you running for a particular cause or for your own personal challenge? Can't wait to see what you've been tempted to start.

CalamityJr said...

My daughter has also taken up running recently, and if you have her courage and determination (and I'm sure you do!), you'll do great. Enjoy the challenge!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Moi? A bad influence and an enabler? Never!
Hope the runs goes well for you.

Heather said...

Good luck i prefer to run in the rain!

Preeti said...

Good luck with the run:)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I hope that you are pleased with your finishing time and that the weather is not as poor as predicted.

rosey175 said...

Did you live?! Did you come home all victorious and immediately stitch everything in your WIP pile?! Go go go you! :D

KimM said...

Oh my goodness - how did your run go?? Can hardly wait to hear about it.
xxx

Rachel Tomkins said...

I'm a bit late writing this, so I hope the running went well. As for me being a "bad influence" - good! - so many others have been a bad influence on me it's nice to have passed some of that on!! Can't wait to see which new projects you've chosen. :)

Brigitte said...

I hope the race was good and successful for you, Thoeria. Looking forward to reading your report.